As an additional way to protect our patients and staff, we are observing specific protocols to minimize the chance of exposure. This form outlines our guidelines and our request for you to observe them
If you answer “yes” to any of the following questions, then we should postpone or wait an additional two weeks before having you come in as a “voluntary quarantine” measure.
1. Do you have a history of any recent travel (by plane or by car) outside of Oregon within the last 14 days?
2. Have you had a fever or symptoms of lower respiratory illness, such as cough or shortness of breath?
3. Have you had close contact with any person who has been confirmed as contracting Covid-19?
4. Have you had close contact with any healthcare worker whose primary purpose recently has been working directly with people who have contracted Covid-19?
• please wear a mask for your appointment.
• If you are being dropped off by someone else, please let us know when you schedule the appointment so we can make appropriate accommodations in our office for you, as we are attempting to minimize any waiting room time as much as possible.
• Whether you come by yourself or are dropped off when you arrive, remain in your car and call the phone number for the appropriate location (see above) to notify us of your arrival. The phone number will be posted outside of the respective office as well.
• If you have any paperwork to be filled out, we will bring it to you to fill out in your vehicle.
• When paperwork (if any) is completed, your provider will take you to the appropriate room where you will be for the majority, if not all, of your appointment.
• Our staff will wear gloves and masks whenever appropriate, as much as possible.
• Our staff will sanitize all surfaces you contacted in any room you visited. We are telling you about this so that you are reassured that this has been done for any patient seen prior to your arrival, for your safety and for everyone else.